Have You ever played the Snake Benoni variation !?
The starting moves are: 1.d4 Nf6 2.c4 c5 3.d5 e6 4.Nc3 exd5 5.cxd5 Bd6!
This Blog is dedicated to this rare variation of the Benoni Defence A60
- To publish analized games.
- Have You ever played the Snake?! - Please send your game (analyzed if possible) and we publish it...
- Have You ever faced the Snake - this position above ?!?
- Have You ever beated the Snake ?!
- Do You know any winning opening line for white to crush the Snake ?!
- Pls. share your thoughts/feelings about it
- To publish opening theory.
- Have You ever analized this opening ?! - Please send it to us to share...
- To organize Thematic Tournaments (email chess) for the Snake.
- Please contact us here: email@example.com to play a Thematic Snake tournament game.
- Go to http://snakebenoni2.blogspot.com/2011/08/snake-benoni-thematic-chess-tournaments.html
- To share Chessvideos about the Snake...
- Youtube chessvideos are welcome...
- Send us a link: (firstname.lastname@example.org)